National FFA Finalists From Kentucky
National FFA release the list of finalists in Proficiency contests, Agriscience Fair, and the National Chapter Contest earlier this week. As usual, Kentucky was well represented.
Six Kentucky FFA members were named as National Finalists in their respective Proficiency contests. These included:
- Caleb Brannon- Calloway County FFA- Agriscience Research Integrated Systems
- Caleb Fulkerson- Spencer County- Diversified Horticulture
- Austin Wilson- Whitley County- Forest Products and Management
- Adam Light- Spencer County- Fruit Production
- Mason Arnold- Taylor County- Sheep Production
- Nicholas Hope- Muhlenberg County- Wildlife Management
These members will interview against other national finalists at the National FFA Convention in October. Click here to see complete proficiency results for Kentucky.
Seven Kentucky FFA members were named as National Finalists in the National Agriscience Fair.
- Megan Underwood- Taylor County-Animal Systems Division 1
- Anne Littrell and Harlie Wells- Barren County- Environmental/Natural Resources Division 4
- Zach Plummer- Fleming County- Power Structure and Technical Systems Division 2
- Abagail Lanier and Allie O’Neil- Carlisle County- Power Structure and Technical Systems Division 4
- Abbey Dickerson- South Warren- Social Systems Division 4
Click here to view complete Agriscience Fair results.
Spencer County FFA and Nelson County FFA were chosen as finalists for the National Model of Innovation Award in the area of Chapter Development.
Eleven Kentucky chapters were named National Three Star Chapters including Bourbon County, Boyle County, Henderson County, LaRue County, Marion County, Nelson County, Rockcastle County, Scott County, Spencer County, Taylor County, and Thomas Nelson.
Four Kentucky chapters were named National Two Star Chapters including Apollo, Jessamine County, Russell County, and South Warren.
Congratulations to all of these chapters and individuals and best wishes as they compete at the National FFA Convention in October