American Degree Information
American Degree applications are due March 1, 2015. These applications must be completed online through either AET or the Ag Career Network.
To access the application through AET:
- Go to www.theaet.com and login using information provided by the Advisor
- Click on the “Reports” tab
- Click on “Degree and Application Manager”
- Go to “Add New” and select “American Degree”
- Once the application is complete and all items on the checklist show as met, the student can print the cover page of the application
To access the application through AgCN:
- Go to ffa.org and login using the student’s credentials
- Click on the “FFA Application Manager”
- Click on “SAE Application Center”
- Choose “American Degree” from the drop down menu and click “Add New”
Students who wish to be considered for the American Star should complete a “Star Application” and submit it to the Executive Secretary with their application.
Click here to view complete information about American FFA Degree completion and submission.