State FFA Degree Information
State FFA Degree applications must be completed online through AET. To access the application a student should follow these steps:
- Go to www.theaet.com and login using information provided by the Advisor
- Click on the “Reports” tab
- Click on “Degree and Application Manager”
- Go to “Add New” and select “Kentucky State Degree”
- Once the application is complete and all items on the checklist show as met, the student can print the application
State Degree applications should be printed and hand delivered to the regional evaluation. Check with your regional KAAE chair if you are unsure of the date.
The applications of any potential star candidates should be flagged with a sticky note. This should include the area the student wishes to be considered for.
Click here to see more detailed guidelines for the State FFA Degree.