Start an Alumni Affiliate
Local alumni affiliates are vital to ensuring the success of the FFA. If there isn't an alumni affiliate in your community, start one!
To charter as a National FFA Alumni Affiliate, your affiliate must:
- Have at least 10 members who have paid National FFA Alumni member dues and State FFA Alumni dues, where applicable.
- Have a written constitution and bylaws that works in harmony with the National FFA Alumni Constitutions and Bylaws.
- Have a council of elected officers.
- Complete the Application for Local Charter.
- Submit the completed Application for Local Charter, your Constitution and Bylaws, a completed membership roster to your State FFA Alumni Association.
Upon receipt of all items, the National FFA Alumni Association will officially charter the new affiliate by issuing an affiliate number, a charter certificate and a scroll.??